Maria Sirois, PsyD and Martha Williams, MSW
May 12 - 17, 2019
Sunday eve - Friday noon
1440 Multiversity, Santa Cruz mountains, CA
Are you a catalyst for lasting, positive change in our fragile and fractured society? As facilitators, teachers, and speakers, we take our attendees from the deepest marrow of their healing journey to the pinnacles of self-revelation and mastery. Yet how can we be sure that the transcendence lasts—that our butterflies don’t cocoon back into caterpillar fears? Join master teacher Maria Sirois, PsyD, and shamanic healer and yoga teacher Martha Williams, MSW, to liberate the human spirit in a sustained way and learn to anchor your students in their optimal life.
In this 5-day immersive workshop you will:
- Approach the classroom through a lens of wholeness and posture of servant-leadership
- Create safety, positivity, engagement, and sustained transformation
- Explore the paradoxes of authenticity in action and why it matters
- Uncover anxiety as a doorway to confidence and growth
- Learn professional best practices for how to structure proposals and position yourself, leading with strength
- Envision the future and plan next steps.
Through the integration of positive psychology principles and techniques in small groups, practice sessions, self-reflection, and more, you will examine themes of presence and wholeness. You will also learn about presenting from our ideal selves; the integration of story, content, and data; and how best to handle the difficult, invisible, or gifted student.
Expand your potential and elevate your presenting to the next level of expertise, whether you are brand new to teaching or have been doing so for decades.
More information here.